Thursday, December 20, 2007

Extra: a December 2007 update


Hi all,

Looks like I won't be posting columns here from this point on, but I still plan on blogging away. Have you ever known a writer who could keep their pen (or computer) quiet for long? Me either.

Anyhoo, there's plenty going on in Kewanee. Deep down somewhere in my soul, I'll always be a Sheffield kid because my early childhood was formed there. It's Kewanee, though, where I've lived the longest.

Friends and family live here, I'm used to the insect population (we keep a wary eye on one another), and we've come to that place in our lives where our attention has shifted from a narrow focus on our children to focusing on hubby's mom. Millions of us are at that time in our life, so we know we're in good company.

Since it's less than a week from Christmas, I wanted to say to everyone who reads this, have a super blessed Christmas and an even better New Year. 2008. Wow, where did the time go?

No comments: